Ameer Law was founded by Malik Muhammad Suliman, with the firm name dedicated as a tribute to his late father, a World War II veteran. In establishing his firm, Malik sought to provide effective and comprehensive legal representation in the areas of Real Estate, Family Law, and Wills and Estates. Client-satisfaction and reliability are the core values of his practice.
Malik received his Master’s degree in Chemistry and Bachelor of Law (LL.B) from University of the Punjab, Pakistan. After moving to Canada, Malik explored his interest in the law while studying as a paralegal at Seneca College. While working as a paralegal, Malik gained substantial experience in the areas of Small Claims and Landlord & Tenants matters.
– Law Practice Program, Ryerson University
– Certificate of Qualification, NCA (Federation of Law Societies of Canada)
– Paralegal, Seneca College
– M.Sc., Chemistry, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
– LL.B, University of the Punjab, Pakistan